Tuesday, January 17, 2017

EPA and it's gross overreach

The EPA has taken it upon themselves to tell other regulation groups how to do their job.

If you are or know a person that suffers or lives with Asthma you know what I am referring to. Almost 7 years ago the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) took a stroll over to the FDA (Food and Drug Administration). While watching over their shoulders the EPA decided that the FDA was not doing the job they were hired to do and obviously the EPA did not have enough to keep them busy (even though there were still plants in Chicago that were pumping chemicals in to lake MI.)

http://www.fda.gov/NewsEvents/Newsroom/PressAnnouncements/ucm371901.htm
this page basically tells the reader and Asthma sufferers "Sorry we know it works well but the CFC'S or the propellant used are harming the much more important ozone. It doesn't matter if you can't breath if we hurt the ozone."

While some people will tell you that the only inhalers that were taken off the market are the "over the counter" versions. I can tell you as an asthma sufferer that i paid $4.00 every month without having insurance for the original Albuterol Inhaler that I had to have a perscription for to get every month. I will also say that the inhalers that we have to deal with today are a waste of money and energy as far as I am concerned. Before anyone asks yes I have asthma; I was born with it.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/obama-administration-set-to-ban-asthma-inhalers-over-environmental-concerns/article/594113
This particular article was written by another Asthma sufferer such as myself that happened to be lucky enough to have extra inhalers (lucky).

So what this all basically comes down to it the U.N. and the EPA had decided that the Ozone is more important the the ability to breathe for Asthma sufferers. In order to control my Asthma I now have to use not only a bronchodialator but a steroid as well just so I can do day to day work outside. Mind you that steroid costs almost $550.00 for one discus and the bronchodialator or inhaler costs almost $60.00. Mind you I also have allergies on top of the Asthma which makes it all the worse. Please President trump get rid of the regulations on medication that can actually help people.


please comment and share your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment